• 1
  • 2
  • 3

Welcome to the St. Columba's Heritage Centre

The Saint Columba’s Heritage Centre is located in the restored listed school building in the grounds of the Long Tower Church. The Saint Columba’s National School, known affectionately locally as the “Wee Nuns’ School”, dates from 1813 and after major restoration was carried out, it opened for visitors on June 9th 2014. It provides the city with a centre to promote the shared history and heritage of St. Columba, the city's founding father.

  • We had a great visit today, it is great to see the Wee Nuns School brought back to life.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

image

image

image

image

image

image

image